Introducing a new identity theft protection service for Team One Members & eligible Family Members!
According to the Federal Trade Commission, more than 8 million Americans were victims of identity theft in 2010.
As your trusted financial partner, your identity protection is our highest priority. We already have procedures in place to detect warning signs of identity theft, such as unusual account activity, and we take immediate action and the appropriate steps to prevent and mitigate any potential identity theft event.
And now, we are doing more – based on members' feedback, we're automatically including comprehensive identity theft protection as part of your personal checking account(s). The cost of this service is $1.95 per month*.
Benefits of IDProtect
You, your family1 and joint account holders automatically receive the following identity theft protection:
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Toll-free access to a dedicated consumer fraud specialist (recovery professional), who will work with victim on the specific details of their case, assist them with the appropriate paperwork and work with credit bureaus until their case is completely resolved
In addition to the benefits listed above, you also receive the following listed benefits at no additional cost. Visit www.IDProtectMe247.com and use the access code that you received by mail or at the time of account opening. If you no longer have this code contact us and we can provide it to you.
- An online identity theft news center
- Debit and credit card registration
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others
- Credit Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Credit Score
Eligible personal checking accounts also receive up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage** to cover expenses associated with clearing your name and repairing damaged credit, such as lost wages, legal fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents.
Contact us today or visit a Team One Credit Union location for more information.
*Charged out of checking or specified account on the 5th of every month or following business day by Team One and will apply to coverage for the current month.
**Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage.
1Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as a domestic partner under the provisions of any applicable federal, state or local law, children under 25 years of age, and parent of such natural persons who are residents of the same household.