What is Apple Pay & How Does it Work?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment service that allows users to pay for merchandise with just the touch of button. When you combine your Team One Visa Credit or Debit Card with Apple Pay, you will have access to a whole new level of security and convenience.
Apple Pay uses your TouchID™ thumbprint or a passcode to authorize purchases so your card number is never shared with merchants. In fact, your credit and debit card numbers are never actually transmitted with payment. Instead, Apple Pay creates a unique, encrypted Device Account Number. When you make a purchase, the Device Account Number and a security code is used to process the payment.
How to Setup Apple Pay on your iPhone
1. On your iPhone, open Wallet or Passbook (depending on iPhone version).
2. Click the Plus icon next to Apple Pay in the upper-right corner.
3. If your Team One credit or debit card is already on file with iTunes, enter the card’s security code. If you do not have a card on file, you will have to add one. The camera on your device may have difficulties reading your Team One card so it is recommended you enter your card manually by clicking “Enter Card Details Manually” at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap Next. Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking “Agree”.
5. You will be prompted to contact Team One at 1-888-288-3261 to verify your card for Apple Pay. You will not be able to use your Team One card with Apple Pay until you call us.
To setup Apply Pay on your iPad, go to Settings > “Wallet & Apple Pay” or “Passbook & Apple Pay”, then click “Add Credit or Debit Card”. (Follow iPhone steps 3 – 5)
To setup Apply Pay on your Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone, click “Wallet & Apple Pay” or “Passbook & Apple Pay, then click “Add Credit or Debit Card”. (Follow iPhone steps 3 – 5)