Benefits of IDProtect
You, your family1
and joint account holders automatically receive the following identity theft protection:
• Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
• Toll-free access to a dedicated consumer fraud specialist (recovery professional), who will work
with victim on the specific details of their case, assist them with the appropriate paperwork
and work with credit bureaus until their case is completely resolved.
In addition to the benefits listed above, you also receive the following listed benefits at no additional cost. Visit IDProtectMe247.com
and use the access code that you received by mail or at the time of account opening. If you no longer have this code contact us and we can provide it to you.
- • An online identity theft news center
- • Debit and credit card registration
- • Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit,
Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others.
- • Credit Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your
Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports.
- • 3-in-1 Credit Report
- • Credit Score
Eligible personal checking accounts also receive up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage** to cover expenses associated with clearing your name and repairing damaged credit, such as lost wages, legal fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents.
**Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage.
1Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as a domestic partner under the provisions of any applicable federal, state or local law, children under 25 years of age, and parent of such natural persons who are residents of the same household.